Meet Hani Braidy, DMD, FRCD(C)
Oral Maxillofacial Surgeon
Please call us at 201-501-8282 if you have any questions or to schedule an appointment.
NJ specialty permit #5545
Dr. Braidy received his Doctor of Medical Dentistry degree from the University of Montreal in 1998 and subsequently completed a two-year General Practice Residency at Strong Memorial Hospital in Rochester, NY. He then underwent his oral maxillofacial surgery specialty training at Saint Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center in Paterson, NJ where he was awarded the “Very Reverend Michael Ivan Franczak Scholarship.”
Presently, he is Associate Professor at the Rutgers School of Dental Medicine (formerly NJ dental school-UMDNJ), actively involved at the Implant Center of the dental school and in the oral maxillofacial post-graduate residency program. Dr. Braidy is a highly skilled, knowledgeable and caring surgeon who enthusiastically believes in educating his patients while providing gentle and efficient treatment.
Professional organization affiliations include:
- US board certified in Oral Maxillofacial Surgery (Diplomate)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada (FRCD(C))
- National Dental Board of Anesthesia (Diplomate)
- The American Dental Society of Anesthesiology (Member)
- The American Association of Oral Maxillofacial Surgeons (Member)
- The New Jersey Society of Oral Maxillofacial Surgeons (Member)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)