New to East Madison Dental? Welcome!
Want to know what to expect on your first visit?
We’ve been told over and over again that you notice the immediate difference from the moment you walk through our front door. We can assure you that your experience will be nothing less. From the sincere greeting upon arrival to our many patient amenities, we do our we will go the extra mile to ensure you feel welcome and at ease. Following your comprehensive exam, we will define a treatment plan to your needs and schedule.
New Patient Forms
You may fill them out, print them and bring them with you at your first appointment. Simply click ‘New Patient Forms’ below to download the paperwork.
Please click to download and print our introductory coupon for New Patients:
Comfort and Patient Amenities
We have a comfort menu available for all patients to make sure our patients will be comfortable during their dental experience. We understand dental anxiety, so our staff is trained to cater to people with those concerns and have special amenities to make you feel as comfortable and relaxed as possible.
- Enjoy a hot or cold drink from our beverage center
- Take advantage of our wireless internet access or use our computer kiosk.
- Charge your iPhone at our charging station
- Your children can enjoy playing Xbox or watching cable TV in our children’s game area
- During your treatment sit back and relax with noise canceling headphones, a remote control to watch your favorite show on cable TV or Netflix or listen to music with Spotify
- Stay warm and comfortable with a fleece lap blanket
- Relax with a Keritan hand treatment
- Finally, freshen up with a warm, aroma therapy towel, lip balm, and mouthwash rise
- A variety of courtesy toiletries from Tylenol or Ibuprofen to hairspray are also provided if needed
Languages spoken: English, Spanish, Korean, Hindi, Italian, Tagalog & Arabic
Your time is important to us; therefore we have placed the necessary Patient Forms online for you to fill out and bring to your first visit. This option allows you to provide the information in the comfort of your own home where you have references available.