Implant Overdenture | teeth in a day
EAST MADISON DENTAL | Tenafly NJ
- Maintains the integrity of the facial structures by preserving the remaining bone.
- Increased stability restores natural chewing ability and improves mastication and digestion.
- Eliminates pain of ill-fitting dentures and the need for adhesives.
- Restores lost lip support, minimizing wrinkles around the mouth.
- There is an option to leave the palate uncovered with an upper implant supported overdenture, which reduces the loss of temperature sensitivity.
If it is not possible to construct a fixed prosthesis for your jaw, a removable overdenture may be designed to fit over the implants. While it is removable by you, it can be secured to the abutments by various types of attachments clips or magnets.
For more information about Implant Overdenture or to schedule a consultation with Dr. Jain, Dr. Faldu, Dr. Correa, Dr. Braidy, Dr. Chung, Dr. Sabat, Dr. Estelle, Dr. Kim or Dr. Vafiadis, call our office in Tenafly, NJ at EAST MADISON DENTAL Phone Number 201-735-1190.
2. Implants Placed
3. Denture Attached